How Much Will My Driveway Paving Cost?
If you’re starting to notice cracks in your driveway, or crumbling bits where they shouldn’t be, you might want to consider getting your driveway repaved. Before committing to the process, and choosing which type of material to repave with, it’s important to shop around, and explore what different paving companies have to offer. When discussing paving options with a business, it’s important to ask the following questions:
- How long do you expect the process to take?
- How much will repaving my driveway cost?
- How many workers will be operating on my driveway?
- How long until I can use my driveway again?
- What types of materials will you use to repave my driveway?
- How durable is your material, and how long will it last?
- Will you remove my old driveway?
- Do you use recycled materials?
What you get with rubber paving from Rubbertech Resurfacing:
- A fast, efficient service
- Dry rubber pavement within a few days
- A flexible, elastic surface able to withstand harsh weather and precipitation
- A variety of colours to choose from
- An inexpensive service that does not require your old driveway to be ripped up
- An eco-friendly service that uses 100% recycled tires, reducing waste in landfills and your carbon footprint.
If you are looking to repave your driveway, patio, pool deck, or playground with rubber paving, the professionals at Rubbertech Resurfacing in southern British Columbia offer a top quality service. Our service will make your driveway stand out and keep your pavement in top shape for years to come. For any more information about our rubber paving services, or to speak to one of our professionals, contact us today.